Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Progress....


Progress....
Originally uploaded by
nclangs99

Here's what I have done so far for Crazy Mom Quilts as of Tuesday afternoon.

Have the blocks layed out just as she does on the blog. Shows how many more there are to fill in. I still have 1 more block to be caught up. Didn't get to it tonight, played Wii instead.

We had borrowed a couple of games from The Smith's and I wanted to try the last one out. The Bee Movie Game is definitely not for the kids. I think that they would get frustrated VERY easily!!! I was having trouble navigating around, so I can imagine the girls trying it. No fun for MA and D. After giving up on Bee Movie game, I played Guitar Hero. I got thru 2 more sets. I think that I am farther than Derek again!! That is until he plays. He fell asleep while I was playing Bee Movie, so he didn't get a chance tonight. MAybe we can play tomorrow night so that he can get a little bit farther!! We really need to get another guitar so that we can play at the same time!! Maybe for Father's Day???

No comments: