Well here's how far I had gotten Friday afternoon on the quilt along blocks.
Madison had asked me what the quilt would look like, so I showed her the picture from the web of Amanda Jean's. I told her that my colors were different and showed her all the blocks singly. She had that blank not-undertanding you mom look on her face, so I grabbed the blocks and took them to the kitched floor (It's not too dirty). I arranged them out and the light bulb clicked on in her mind. SHe said that she liked it and that it was pretty. Maybe I will make this one for her and another on for her sister. We'll see. Let's not get ahead of myself!!
Having her say those nice things about my quilt set me to wanting to work on some more blocks to try and get caught up. So, after all the kids were in bed, I whipped this one out. I lost some points, but I figure that they won't be that niticible in the big picutre. Besides, this is the FIRST time I have ever done any Triangles!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment