The house is coming along very nicely. Have the drywall up, installed cabinets, siding and shake are on the house, and they painted today, too. They are telling us that we will be closing the last week in February.

The girls are doing well in school. Got a compliment from the middle school principal last week too. He said that the girls were doing such a great job of melding right into the new school. We were happy to hear that. They seem to be happy, but you never know what goes on inside those walls when we aren't around. They have made new friends and have gotten used to the teachers. Looking forward to having a great rest of the school year.
Aric is doing well hanging out with me. He is starting to ask when he is going to school. So, I have started to look around for Preschool for him. Hopefully I will be able to find a spot for him in one for the fall, if not sooner.
Derek is liking work a whole lot more. He is coming home less stressed and in a much better mood.
I miss all of my friends from NC, but look forward to meeting some new people here soon. Aric and I have been going to storytime a the local library on Wednesdays. We also met some of the people who live in our neighborhood today while we were at the house. They were really nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment